Wednesday, December 21

Have a cup of cheer

I've been in a deliciously happy mood the past week. It's Christmas time everyone! No more hues of blue please. And if you need a little help getting the X'mas spirit, listen to this lovely mix I found on 8tracks!


I've spent my week catching up with friends and family who have been away/ busy, listening to X'mas songs (my favourite is still Christmas Lights by Coldplay followed by Holly Jolly Christmas by Michael Buble), buying presents, making presents, Poptart@Velvet and baking up a storm. 

Holiday goal of taking a photo with Raggy: Checked

Isn't he just gorgeous?

Meet Max the Knight of the Stove


"Somebody's hungry"
Folding animal origami with D LOLOLOL

Dunch at La Salsa



Chocolate chip coooookies

Honey dijon mustard chicken for dinner at Prizz's


Amazing lemon crinkle cookies (recipe here)

Gonna do more baking tomorrow with Shairah and Afiqah after our kick-boxing session. Can't wait! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment