Wednesday, November 30

From now on, all our troubles will be far away




Santa's little helper

I haven't had the chance to put up and decorate a Christmas tree in 14 years (since my parents got a divorce) so imagine my excitement when Aunty Carol invited me over to help them set theirs up. :') This lady is the sweetest person ever, seriously. She has the biggest heart and makes the most amazing milo. Plus she always sticks up for me whenever the boys bully me at Shiam's place. :D I kinda wish I had asked her to be my godmother during my confirmation instead.

This Christmas season seems to be unraveling itself relatively well. I've had good feedback from my prof about my major essay angle (feministic scholastic lens LOLOLOL), Prizz is coming back next week, drama dust has finally settled down, I've managed to strike several presents off my shopping list AND I have found the perfect dress for X'mas.

May your days be merry and bright~

No comments:

Post a Comment