Tuesday, November 15

Cooking revelation: scrambled eggs

Nothing beats a home-cooked breakfast

As you know, I've been making an effort to prepare my own meals. I have more control over what I eat that way. My recipe book is bulking up with some amazing recipes tried and tested!

Anyway, I was wondering, how do you guys cook your scrambled eggs? I've been scrambling my eggs on a frying pan with milk my whole life and somehow I never managed to get them quite how I wanted them to look/ taste like (Mommy's scrambled eggs are not exactly the best). However, my life changed when I decided to find out how to make the perfect scrambled eggs and yes, this is going to change your life too.

Gordon Ramsey's sublime scrambled eggs

I added mayo and skipped the chives because I didn't have it on hand but they still tasted pretty damn gorgeous. I am never going to add milk nor scramble my eggs in a frying pan again. My life is now complete. 

TTFN~

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh i have to try that recipe out someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, you should! They are heavenly. But do listen to Mr Ramsey and keep stirring the eggs otherwise they will stick to the pot and make it a bitch to clean. :/

    ReplyDelete