Chili soft shell crab burger @ Relish
Supper before 3hours of L4D
(Yeah I judged myself that we finished L4D the same time the boys finished DOTA)
Garlic naan and butter chicken <3
Chairman Mao's new successor
Good morning starshine, the earth says 'hello'
Sunday breakfast at Strictly Pancakes
Disco Barbie notebook that I got for Debbie and I
(she was also the only one who shared my joy about the sparkles and glitter)
Shopping break
My kind of rainbow
So my mom and I got a little trigger happy during Spotlight's 30% sale and Daiso. Super mega excited about everything I bought. So inspired to make things! I have canvases, acrylic paint ($4.50/ large tube before discount!!!), palette knife, lots of string, buttons, nuts and bolts. I am so much more motivated to craft than to work on my major essay (which is due in less than two weeks).
I need to clarify some doubts with my prof but I reckon he's gonna flip when he finds out that I am still trying to make sense of the essay question. No but seriously, what has the revolt of the masses (the middle-class people) got anything to do with digital activism and culture jamming? Halp.
~~\o/~~
(drowning man)
TTFN~











No comments:
Post a Comment