Thursday, November 24

Santa baby so hurry down the chimney tonight

This list has a noble cause. I created it to help my secret santa! I'm such an easy person to shop for. No joke. Every year I will post blatant hints (!!! i'm damn honest right) on my blog for my secret santa to get an idea of what to get me. If only all my friends had blogs and blatantly hinted too. It would make life so much easier for me. Life isn't fair.

(Chalked turquoise and red ceramic beads necklace from Gellyvieve)

I've been eyeing this necklace for a really long time and would love to receive it for X'mas otherwise I'm going to buy it for myself after X'mas. NOBODY BUYS IT BEFORE ME IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY GETTING IT FOR ME. I was rather reluctant to post it just in case someone saw it on my blog and bought it for herself. >:(


Daddy's watch
(Watch from Nixon@Swell and ASOS respectively)

Adorable earrings as such
(Image source: Marc by Marc Jacobs @ Net-O-Porter)



I always welcome anything stripey, any brown/ turquoise/ mustard/ silver/ gold, any cute eyewear or wrist candy.

A world map

(Desktop globe and elephant rug from Urban Outfitters)
Or anything cute for my room ^^


 
Last but not least, I always welcome books!
You can view the whole list of books I want here.

There! Aren't I easy to shop for? It's not about the money. It's the thought that counts. Lol I'm joking, I have to like if otherwise you die.

I can't wait for X'mas! ^^ So excited. If only I shared the same enthusiasm for my major essay. I attempted to work a little more on it today. The guilt was gnawing at me the whole week so I finally logged into blackboard, checked out my reading list and promptly closed the window when I found out that I will have to watch two 3hr lectures on the Revolt of the Masses and the Theory of Hip Hop.

T_T
(crying face)


I shall... go tidy up my room, read my book and allow the guilt to continue gnawing at my conscience.

TTFN~

2 comments: