(Image source: Refinery29)
(Image source: Tattoologist)
(Fever sequin bodycon skirt from Free People)
(Bourgeois bow studs from Kate Spade)
(Oh Coco Rocha on Refinery29)
(Handmade hammered brass discs necklace on The Vamoose)
(Illustration by Larice Barbosa)
(This look by Anthropologie)
(Still life: This Isn't Happiness)
Can't believe it took me this long to jump onboard the Big Bang Theory bangwagon
Finding my inner zen by living in denial. I still have a handful of presents to shop for. I love shopping for presents ^^ The eager anticipation of watching the face of your friend light up with he/ she opens your present.
Only drawback is my evident poverty. I am not even thinking of buying a new dress for Christmas. I'm most likely going to recycle something in my wardrobe as I did last year. Haven't bought a new Christmas dress in awhile. :( I guess this is mainly due to my not being able to find a dress that I really like? I can never shop for occasions. It just doesn't happen that way. I reckon it's due to Murphy and his damn law.
Oh my lord save me from my major essay. I am so sick of digital activism and cultural journalism alr and I don't think I am even half done. Help.













No comments:
Post a Comment