Kitty and her lattee
Friday saw Charmant and I hunting down Orange Thimble to try their coffee and sandwiches. They're located at Tiong Bahru (so close to school!). I foresee a lot of my future patronisation of the cafe. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf? What is that?
Their coffee was actually really good. I had a mocha and Charmant had a latte. Their sandwiches (priced at $7-$9) however... left much to be desired. I had some scrambled eggs sandwich and I was not impressed. I'm just glad they make good coffee.
I also love that they hang some sellable art on their walls. I wish I took some photos of the art. I particularly loved the one Charmant and I sat next to. But I can't for the life of me remember the name of the artist. :/
After coffee and sandwiches with Charmant, I met Nik and we went for the Market of Artists and Designers again! ^^ I love this place. I'm dying to show off the loot I got from the market but I can't because I intend to give some of them away for X'mas. Christmas is coming! I'm so excited. It is without a doubt my favourite time of the year. I intend to complete my X'mas shopping early this year! No more last minute Christmas eve shopping for me.
Sick puppy no more! Off to finish up my website then start my readings for my major essay. Does digital culture facilitate an enhanced opportunity of cultural citizenship? Indicate examples in your answer. 2000 words let's go!
TTFN~
No comments:
Post a Comment