Sunday, November 6

Kebabs and hummus


Ms India and Ms Malaysia truly Asia






favouritefatty4lyfe

Friday saw our last meeting with Eugene (and his hair) at Arab street. The army officially kidnaps him on Tuesday. :( I hate NS. They're stealing all my friends.

I have no idea what was the name of the Turkish cafe/ restaurant we stumbled upon but damn do they serve amazing hummus and chicken kababs. <3


Btw, this is what my friend Eugene replies to CMPB when they text him to remind him about his enlistment.

LOLOLOLOL

I should probably get back to my assignment now. I am so behind on building my new website and writing my major essay that it is not even funny. Hahaha but ok I ought to be shot seeing that I am only taking one module this semester. I will hustle after... I watch Before Sunrise. ^^ I seem to have misplaced my sense of urgency. Let me know if you have seen it?

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment