Sunday, January 22

Antoinette




Visited Antoinette and Marmalade Pantry last week with Dominic for our X'mas gift exchange and my birthday lunch (^^ Thanks Dom!). Haha couple of weeks late for X'mas but hay, time is relative, no? Marmalade Pantry and P.S Cafe still owns my heart for their crabmeat linguine. <3

Antoinette was........... hahaha pretentious tea and cakes. Don't get me wrong. The cakes and tea were all very good (I would've expected them to be, given their price tags). Perhaps it was just a little too hoity-toity for me. It's not somewhere I would go often for tea and cakes.

Btw my two best friends gave me the surprise of my life last Friday. I was contemplating sharing it with you guys but... I decided to do it when it actually happens. ^^ I'm extremely excited! Thank you so much Dyan and Yen. <3 <3 <3

Anw, happy Chinese New Year everyone! I should probably get to bed soon. I foresee myself getting up exceedingly early to help make bakwang kepeting with my mom and grandma. They have already plotted to make me do all the pounding of the meat. :(

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment