Sunday, January 29

Luckless


The sashimi salads at Sushi Tei are the bomb

(Whiny post coming up.)

I am the fat girl eating salads the past few days and chronic gambler buying into poker again despite having lost all her money. Whatever the zodiac people said about snakes having awesome luck this year? All lies.

To top it off, I've been feeling exceptionally guilty the whole week. I had meant to make use of the given term break to clear/ begin some of my assignments and the closest I got to that was bringing my Audience Studies text out with me to Serangoon Gardens (to catch up on my readings during breaks or something). I did not touch that book at all while I was out.

Now, I have a tummyache. Aren't I just a positive ray of sunshine at the 'mo? ^^

P.S
I am a snake because I was born before the 1990 Chinese New Year. I am not 23 this year.

2 comments: