Monday, January 23

Body Inking 2











(All images from: Tattoologist)

Maria Ponce
(Image source: refinery29)

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!

My mom was taking ages to get dressed for visiting today so I went hunting for tattoo inspiration and decided to share some of my favourites. In case you can't already tell, I have a huge penchant for birds and text. My favourite few placements are the shoulders and back. I'm still toying with the idea of where I should get my tattoo because there's always this voice nagging at the back of my head, reminding me of jobs, discrimination and judgement.

However, there is also a rather pleasant voice encouraging me to me live for myself, do what I want and that if I were to stay true to myself, I wouldn't be working in a stuffy high-brow office anyway.

I really still have no idea. But... isn't life too short to live for others?

No comments:

Post a Comment