Thursday, January 5

Few things this week

New Year steamboat at my place with my favourite kids.

Isn't she gorgeous? I named her Bella. 
I am this close to buying a litter box and scratching post for her in my home.


I've been loving this glorious weather we've been having.

School has officially begun. Four modules to tackle this semester. Yikes.

Broke my new year resolution of the first day of the year with these babies.

Got inspired to make this origami crane mobile I saw on Pinterest. 
(Originally from: SpareBedroomStudio)

Got slightly comforted by this.
(Print from: ExLibrisJournals)

Loved this so much.

Fell in love with something I never thought I'd wear in a million years.

First earworm of the year. Fell in love with U2 all over again. 
It just randomly started looping in my head.

So far, the week has been pretty easy on me. I'm slowly adjusting to waking up at inhumane hours and sleeping before midnight for school. School begins early everyday for me. :( I've also begun to exercising again and mannnn my stamina has deteriorated so much. I'm done with the second book of Narnia and will begin devouring the third one tomorrow.

Goodnight, stay inspired and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment