This was the face she gave me when I specifically said, "Smile Prizz!"
Prizz brought me to Roadhouse for my birthday! ^^ Ok the burger above does not look like much but it is essentially the best burger I have ever had in my life. Yes, Roadhouse's "bacon marinated burger" has officially knocked Relish and their "blue cheese and william pear burger" off my burger chart. The bun is soft so you can actually squish the burger down to eat it as it should be eaten (no cutlery!) and the patty, infused with sudden explosions of gorgonzola, is amazingly tender. And to top it off, the service at Roadhouse was impeccable. Impeccable I tell you.
Prizz had initially ordered the ribeye steak but it ended up way too rare for her so she sent it back twice and after firing it up too many times, it got too well done. She was about to just fuck it and eat her damn steak but the manager came out to ask if she was pleased with the steak so Prizz gave her honest answer and said no. And guess what? The manager actually insisted that she get something else on the menu if she wasn't satisfied with the steak so Prizz managed to changed her order to the burger instead. Quite impressive already, no? But wait! There's more.
Upon hearing that it was my birthday, they gave us not one, but two desserts ON THE HOUSE. And when we finally left, our waiter dropped Prizz a text apologising for our inconvenience (the steak) and that he hoped that her friend (me) enjoyed herself. What the. Where got service so good one.
Roadhouse is located at Dempsey hill (directly opposite Hacienda and is a part of the Prive Group. I had thoroughly enjoyed myself there and would totally go back there again and again, and again.
Ok. Enough raving about food for now. This is not helping my desperate "before CNY diet". I reckon it's about time I get started on my individual assignments.
TTFN~
No comments:
Post a Comment