Four little botak boys
Breakfast in MBS the morning after
Glamourous - wearing the bedroom slippers to breakfast
I think everyone was judging them
This pretty summed up my weekend. I woke up at an obscenely inhumane hour (6am) to make it for Justin and Eugene's Passing out Parade. Okay I know I shouldn't be complaining because I was damn lucky that Tins gave me a lift down even though he wasn't going for the parade (AWWWWW).
Then, the most epic thing happened. Perhaps it was too early for my brain to coordinate with my body or perhaps it was due to the sheer lousy architecture of the steps at the Marina Bay floating platform. Or perhaps it was simply due to the fact that: I am a klutz. Fiqqy and I were looking for seats when I missed a step, tripped, fell, semi-regained my balance, lost it and tumbled down a couple more steps, effectively spraining my ankle in front of hmmm... couple of hundreds of families and friends?
I didn't know if I should've laughed at my lovely predicament or cried due to the pain shooting up from my ankle. First thing I wanted to do was to take to my heels and hide my face forever but the pain from my sprained ankle rooted me firmly to the ground while Fiqqy laughed at me. :(
So... I effectively became the bag/ table watcher at Butter Factory that night whilst everyone partied. :( After which we all retired to the room at MBS that Justin booked and gave the drunk birthday boy his cake (WHICH HE DID NOT EAT).
All in all, happy 21st birthday Justin(e)! May you treasure being 21 forever because it only happens once and then you will be turning 22, like me. WE'RE ALL GROWING SO OLD. May you enjoy Hong Kong intensely and buy me an awesome gift for missing my birthday.
TTFN~
ah that breakfast looks super yummy!
ReplyDeleteFlora x
Hi Flora, it really was! I wish i could make french toast as amazing as that.
ReplyDeletehahahah i said that to justin(e) as well! you are too cute la ale
ReplyDelete