Tuesday, January 31

Naema


"You mustn't dawdle, Daddy, must you, when you throw a grenade?"

Look what Yen returned to me! My O levels lit text. Awwwh. This brings back so much memories. My handwriting didn't change one bit and I still remember some of the quotes! 

Btw, I had an awesome talk with D today and I feel tons better. Not quite a crabby as I was before. I guess this is the perfect example of why you should talk to someone about your problems. Sometimes, all you really need is a little discussion and insight for a foggy dilemma to grow crystal clear. We usually have the answers to our problems but sometimes we need a little guidance and reminding of that fact.

Talking to her today also reminded me about my idealism. I've been toying with the idea of entering NIE (after I graduate) for quite awhile now. I keep telling myself that it is quite an iron rice bowl and that I would be able to study something I love - English Literature. But talking to D today made me think about my dream job. Is it really that unachievable? Should I be safe or should I take a chance?

What's life without taking a few risks right? Then again, dreams can't feed an empty stomach. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment