Wednesday, August 24

Last Sunday

Sunday was spent with my favourite fat boy before he got kidnapped by the Singapore Armed Forces. So what does Justin do on the day before he enlists? Duh, shop and... eat.




Self-induced food coma at Bronzeit




Buys from the day. There weren't much to buy from the Club 21 Bazaar Sale on the last day but I did manage to score a cardigan from Dries Van Noten and a pullover from Calvin Klein. Finally got the chance to buy a casual watch for school since all my other watches died on me. I was so tempted to get the gold one but I have way more silver jewelry so.... silver it was!

Btw, I'm a little nervous. I've finally decided to do something about my practically non-existent faith and found a way to inject church back into my routine. I guess it started when I received a reminder text from Seishen about the day of obligation and I really made it a point to meet the girls for mass because of that. 

I visited Jaslyn at the columbarium after that and it kinda dawned on me how peaceful I always feel in IHM and how some of my best memories were created there. Meeting my favourite boys, confirmation camp, youth catechism etc. I never really felt lonely when I was in church. :)

So this Sunday marks the beginning of a new project for my faith, my first session with RCIY. We'll see how it goes!

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment