Wednesday, August 17

Like to sit this silent moment out

In Time - Zero 7

(Image source: Bracket ツ)

Take some time
Just hang around awhile
Like to sit this silent moment out
I don't want to lose or let you down
Time's just gonna change itself around

I have the best friends. I really do. I don't know how they manage to love me despite my being so gloomy of late. Met D yesterday for DTF and missed our stop to Little India so we ended up at Dhoby Ghaut doing what we do best - building sandcastles in the air as we waltz through Daiso and Spotlight. We now have matching water bottles! Polka dotted, no less.

Then it was adventuring with my favourite fat boy and minah. Yesterday was the beginning of something extremely exciting. More information when our idea gets more concrete. Let's just say that I'm about to begin a new project. I can't wait! I just hope that this falls through. :)

Btw, my uni plans have been finalised. I officially begin school in approximately three weeks. I got my uni package in the mail today and I got exempted from five modules! :D 
Good news is: I am exempted from Media Law & Ethics! OH HAPPY DAY. 
Bad news is: I have to take Media & Society again. OH WELL. You win some, you lose some. I'd much rather take MedSoc again than Med Law anyway.

Tomorrow will be a busy, busy day getting my uni shit together. I am actually kinda looking forward to going back to school even though I know that I will utterly regret saying that in 2-3 months. Trimesters instead of semesters, 3-4 mods per trimester... Wish me luck!

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Uni will be fun. You'll wonder how the hell u managed to do 6-8 modules per semester and struggle with 4 modules, but it will be an eye opener. Even though its hard for me to pinpoint what I've learnt in uni, it was a good experience to have.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Nik for the words of encouragement. I'm starting to wonder if I've made the right choice of choosing to do a double major or should I have just stuck with Journ cos... I really have no passion for PR whatsoever. Oh well, what's done is done. Just got to work things out!

    :/

    ReplyDelete