(Images and jewelry from: Brent and Jessica Williams)
Heck, I even selected boyfriends based on that criteria. I don't really date boys I don't see myself possibly getting married to. I mean, I don't think of marrying them per say but the option has to there right? Why bother dating someone I don't see a future with? The lack of a future might be due to certain factors like religion, obvious personality clashes etc. I know I'm not a religious person. I'm not even a Sunday Catholic at the moment but that said, I don't want anyone to be stuffing their religion down my throat either.
OKAY ANYWAY, I guess what I'm trying to say is despite not believing in marriage at the moment, I find the idea of thumbprint wedding bands extremely lovely and if in the event that something magical manages to envelop and seal of my skepticism of marriage infinitely, I would love to own one of these. Oh but whose to say I can't own one of these by myself and do I really have to get married to have two boys and a daughter? Can you get married to a good friend? Can love last forever? Hahahaha ok I take the last question back, I adamantly stand by the fact that it cannot.
TTFN!



No comments:
Post a Comment