Monday, August 15

Trying to find the in-between

The Naked and Famous - Young Blood

It's a cold Monday afternoon and I'm home. The rain destroyed all my swimming plans at the club with D so I decided to keep Modern Family company. :( I was really looking forward to a good tan and another lonnnnng swim. Swimming is therapy to me. It calms me down and relaxes my ever-racing, ever-questioning mind. 

Oh well anw, I just realised that I've promised to post photos from my trip to Universal Studios Singapore eons ago but never did get down to it so... Here goes!

Mandatory group shot before entering the park

The plan was to embarrass him but making him carry this balloon around the park but his balloon got confiscated by the park personnel cos it's apparently prohibited. >:( #LIFESLEMONS

The Jurassic Park ride of which I got completely and utterly drenched to my bones. (redundancies are there to prove a point)

So excited before the ride. If only I has known what was coming...


Martin and Andy's wedding shot. Come ye, come all to their wedding. Venue and date TBA.


The Fairy Godmother's Potion Shop!








Got bored of the Mummy ride so Shiam and I stayed behind to watch the bags lol




Largest pepperoni pizza ever






Off to slow-cook come salmon before peddling up a storm! 

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment