The real deal: what I call a proper hug
They didn't know each other. The kiss was sudden, random and completely spontaneous.
am going to print the last photo out and frame it up because I am a romantic like that.
had an amazing dinner at a lovely Northern Indian restaurant tucked in Serangoon Gardens.
am currently reading Graveyard Boy by Neil Gaiman and I thoroughly enjoy it.
can't wait for my classmate to lend me his copy of Fear and Loathing by Hunter S. Thompson.
realised how much I enjoy meeting new people.
am amazed at how I am actually enjoying Digital Communication tutorials so far.
explored beyond the realm of Tiong Bahru Plaza for lunch today.
Btw, Dyan told me this awhile back and I remembered that I wanted to share this with my Singaporean friends. Did you all know that MOE is altering the Mandarin marking scheme because of our new president Tony Tan? We have A1, A2, B3, B4, C5, C6, D7, E8, F9 & TT.
(TT stands for Tony Tan kekekekeke)
TTFN!







eh eh eh… if u get caught cause of that comment, it did NOT come from me!! haha.
ReplyDeletebtw, help me choose card design! http://www.frankbyocbc.com/products_debitCard.html
i wanna get the hearts one under textures + colours.. nice?
WHEN ARE YOU GETTING ONE? I WANT ONE TOO THEY'RE FUCKING PRETTY OMG. I need to get myself a Citibank credit card too!!
ReplyDeleteEh btw I'm going to send Wahwah off on Thursday at about 8pm. Can you make it? Haha you wanna come too?
getting it this week i think? they hv outlets only at SMU and NTU.. haha.
ReplyDeletebut this is just a debit card thou..
and still a long way to go if u want a credit card by urself..haha
as in tmr?!?! i got training leh.. my competition is next week ):
WHAT. RLY MEH. Cannot just get from any OCBC bank? I know it's a debit. Haha my friend told me about it before.
ReplyDeleteWHAT. I CANNOT APPLY FOR THE STUDENT CARD MEH?!
And... you suck. What competition do you have?? Water polo?
eh..i not too sure..cause i saw that the FRANK outlets are only at these 2 places..dunno if can apply from the normal OCBC thou..
ReplyDeleteya…game against all the rest of the unis.. ):
HUH RLY AH. Sian ok maybe I can apply for it when I meet Yen to study at SMU.
ReplyDeleteLUCKS TO ALL YOUR POLO COMPETITIONS!!! As I had remembered Louis saying, "GRAB THEM BY THE BALLS! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO, JUST GET THE POLO BALL!"