Cute menu!
Happy birthday momo!
Dinner was at Raffles Hotel's Seah Street Deli. We were lucky we went there early because the deli started crowding up about 7pm and was fully packed with a queue by 8pm. Uhm yeah, we spent about 2hrs there stuffing our faces and talking. Kekeke.
Verdict: The malt milkshake and desserts were to die for. No shit. But the main courses were so-so in my opinion. I had the baby back ribs and I still think that the best ribs are still from Tony Roma's and Patrick's burger was kinda disappointing. It was so impressive to see but rather dismal to taste. The patty was kinda hard and dry. :/ The best burgers imo, are still from Relish or the Buger Bench + Bar (both opened my the same owner btw).
Note to self: need to try the Handburger on day.
Off to the Red Dot Design museum to get...
Mandatory self-shot at the same mirror
Our portraits done!
My favourite!
Mom's favourite. Note the difference in the eyes. :(
^^ Surprised momo by bringing her to the Market for Artists and Designers (MAAD) to get our portraits done! They were illustrations actually and we bought a few for our home. :) The organisers of the Portraits After Dark (The OIC) were incredibly sweet and gave my mom and I a vegan cupcake each when they found out that it was momo's birthday. :) The cupcakes were to die for. I had to finish it even though I was bursting from dinner otherwise I know I would regret it forever. Hahaha #fatty4lyfe.
I've been busy with spring-cleaning my home the past few days. I simply could not take the mess anymore. Besides, I wanted to transform our defunct dining room to a condusive area for me to study. I am taking my university education very seriously. Hahahahahahah the fuck. I can't even say that with a straight face.
Okay off to do more cleaning/ organising!
TTFN~

No comments:
Post a Comment