Saturday, September 10

Goodbye Terence

Thursday saw us through sending Terence off as he began his exchange program in Edinburg. That lucky boy will be embarking on adventures aplenty on new lands. :( Can you tell how jealous I am of him? Anw, Yen was feeling extremely down about him leaving so I spent the first night of his absence at her place. :)

This led to a virtual sleepover with my two best friends (and dog)!


Showing Dyan what she's missing out on


Miko wanted to say hi too

I love these two girls. You know the feeling you get after meeting friends you've known practically your whole life? Like somehow you feel more grounded, more secure and confident? I feel like that whenever I meet them. I guess they're not your best friends for nothing huh? :)

TTFN!

4 comments:

  1. awwww……
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. m: hahah you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. M: Hahaha I'm going assume you're Yen. There's nothing to it man bestf. :) Can't wait for Friday! :3

    ReplyDelete