Thursday, September 1

Say something nice this September

"Say Something Nice" - a project by ImprovEverywhere



This project really made me smile. :) To infinity and beyond!

Oh oh and Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers out there. Do make a conscious effort to thank your teacher for their help and inspiration. I do believe that teaching is one of the most noble occupations. They really want to help us (well, not all of them) but we (students) can be really trying sometimes.

The card my tutee made for me in lieu of Teacher's Day :D

Inside, she wrote that she's really glad to have me teach her English and that she loves the language because of me. Honestly, nothing is more fulfilling than that. :)

Have an awesome September everybody!

TTFN.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome video! I will have to share that w/my Google+ friends:). Ty
    While I'm here, I will say I like your 8track Goodnight Paris mix (that's where I followed you), and your picture, awesome pic! Have a beautiful September! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcos!

    Aw thanks. I'm glad you liked the mix. :) I love the French language. It's just so mysteriously captivating (even though I pretty much have no idea what they're singing about!). Btw, I checked out your blog and I think it's lovely that you write poetry. :)

    You have a lovely September too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the french language is wonderful, I just heard this song and it's lovely, check it out when you have time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDATDO1f3l0
    Maybe you have heard it already.
    Thank you for the compliments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The song is lovely. It's sounds quite sad though. I've never heard any music from Manu Chao so thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete