Thursday, September 15

Shipping woes

Erm, why is UO's shipping to Singapore so cut-throat?

I was keying in my shipping details when I found out that it would cost me USD40 to ship to SG. Saaaay whut. That is not including shipping taxes etc. This means that I will have to top up an additional substantial amount for my shopping once it reaches Singapore. FORGET IT.

These items are still moping around my UO shopping cart. Sigh.





Btw I have finally reorganised my wardrobe, bookshelves and the boxes under my bed.. It took me a good two whole days to sort them out but I've finally done it! I've edited my wardrobe once to contribute practically half of it to the "Give-Away" pile. (This means I can strike an action off my Project Happy bucket list! You can read my list here.)

I'll be editing it again soon to create a "To Sell" pile. I do hope the flea with Debbue falls through. I need to put some money in my very empty "Camera fund". :(

Oh well, at least I've saved some money from not shopping at UO. I can now return my hundred odd dollars to my Camera fund.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment