1.
2.
1. My family tree documented on the back of a paper plate. Armed with a paper plate and pen, my cousin had laboriously asked everyone at the funeral if they were related to my great grandmama and how. Hahaha I was so amused.
2. Favourite little girl whose favourite Disney princess is Sleeping Beauty.
Isn't it funny how it takes a tragedy of some sort to get a family to bond and bind together? I had been spending my past two nights at my great grandmama's funeral wake and I found out that I have a long-lost godmother, acquired two new godsisters and a godbrother in that process, spent some time reading and playing with my favourite little cousin and went for coffee breaks with my grandpa.
I have been trying to settle my online course enrollments for the past hour and a half and I officially give up. I am a Gen X failure. :( I'm going to beg Lam or one of the guys to help me tomorrow.
Sigh long day ahead tomorrow. School from 9am-6pm, maybe some tennis during my 5hr break and it's off to the airport to send Terence off. The lucky thing is going to Edinburgh for his Law exchange program. Bitch.
TTFN!


No comments:
Post a Comment