Sunday, September 4

I never saw the point in trying



The har gao, chee cheong fan, XO carrot cake, char siew buns and custard buns are T.T

Soldier back from Brunei
Favourite thing after a run

Perfect H2HT location

2 dresses, 3 tops, 3 skirts for $38

Happy Birthday Bongsa!


This weekend I,
Baked chocolate chip cookies,
Had awesome dim sum at Paradise Dynasty with Axel,
Collected my glasses,
Had heart-to-heart talks,
Went for an awesome run,
Met two of my favourite boys for lunch,
Went for a shopping buffet with Beat,
Broke my caffeine abstinence,
Went to Bong's party,
And realised how fucking lucky I am to have such awesome friends,

What's there not to be happy about?

Count your blessings. You will realise that there is so fucking much to be thankful for and to be happy about. I guess I was too self-absorbed to realise that. :/ All these awesome people and things have been around me the whole time. I was just too blind to notice them.

TTFN everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment