Tuesday, September 20

Quite FRANKly




Uhm, how cute are the designs for the FRANK by OCBC cards? I was dying to get one when I found out about them through Shairah and I finally got down to getting one today! Can you guess which one I ended up getting? ^^

I'm really quite impressed by FRANK's marketing and sales pitch. They make saving sound so fun! I am totally going to create an account for my DSLR fund. ^^ I can already think of a million things to save for: Bangkok trip, graduation trip, scuba lessons etc.

On top of that, their service is quite impeccable. I've never really experienced the service of other banks before because I've been with DBS/ POSB practically my entire life until I signed up for a Citibank credit card on Sunday (I know, I'm on a credit roll hoyeah). Annnnnnd Citibank's service wasn't very good I must say. It wasn't that the  guy from Citibank did anything wrong, it was just that the service I got from FRANK was so much better.

So anyway, I visited Yen at SMU today for lunch before we headed to the library to do some work. I have finally started on designing my website for Digital Communications! Hahaha I honestly think that my design is a little ambitious for my non-existent web designing skills but hey, what's life without a little ambition?

Off to get some early shuteye. You know you need more sleep when this happens.

Mom: Omg are you very tired?!?
Me: Er... No?
Mom: ... Oh.
-pause-
Me: My eye bags very bad is it?
Mom: YA!!!

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment