Tuesday, July 17

5 Drunken Rabbits




Sometimes I wonder why I'm still friends with her

I think this is Joce's "I'm going to kill you" face

Bad photo of my sub-par grilled chicken and amazing potatoes

LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFULLY WHITE AND STRAIGHT HIS TEETH ARE
:( so jealous........

Mandatory shot with my food

Banana crepes with a side order of Beat's boobies

Joce's "artistic shot" of her panna cotta LOLOL

Pizza that the guys kept eyeballing

5 Drunken Rabbits at Pasir Ris park with these kids after we failed to get a table at Coastal Settlement. Pity we couldn't get a table because the place really did look picturesque and quaint. But the food at the 5 Drunken Rabbits wasn't all that bad! Besides, it's a really nice place to chill and relax with friends. Nice, cool and quiet!

Verdict: The food is rather sub-par with the exception of the desserts and pizza. I reckon I'm going to be ordering the pizza when I patronise the place in the future. Brenda ordered the pizza and it's just $14.80 for that gloriously huge serving! This can serve two if you're both small eaters. Alternatively, it can serve just one Irwin Goh. Have you seen how much this boy eats? I can't really comment on the drinks because we didn't order any but... judging by the amount of tables drinking around us, I guess it's relatively safe to say that it's quite cheap/ good?

After dinner, Irwin and I drove to 7 Star cos he wanted to eat some more. -.- Seriously. Just look at him. Where does all his food even go?! I cannot comprehend. Anw, we had this amazing talk about our walls, doors and keys. My kinda H2HT. Shiam joined us after his K-pop night and we have concluded that I'm going to be the crazy PR boss with 10 cats and dogs. Irwin on the other hand has a complex he needs to get over: stop falling for bitches. And Shiam, well, has the hero syndrome. That makes three good friends with equally quirky complexes. #FOREVERALONE \m/

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was a Saturday night well spent.

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment