Tuesday, July 3

Penguins, moonboots and other random things

Penguins & Moonboots by We Were Evergreen

How can you possibly hate a song that sings about absolutely random things such as penguins, moonboots and falling asleep in the backs of people's cars? I've been moping just a smidge since I learnt some news from Justin on Friday. It's not that I'm still hung up about a boy. It's more like "I don't usually let people in but when I do, I really count on them not to betray me and when they do, I pretty much end up hating them forever" kinda thing. Call me petty, but all I really want to do it throw a huge "fuck you" in said boy's face. So yeah................... We Were Evergreen has managed to salvage the mounting moping.

I love that they're so quirky, cute and most importantly, French! Plus the video is too cute for anyone not to like it. I mean, it's always nice to see people having a ball with... cute-ass random props. I just realised that I've used the word cute in every of the past three sentences. #JournalismMajorFail It's 5am, my brain is fried, I'll cut my vocabulary bank some slack.

Here's to building impenetrable walls and happy music!
I'm off to practice my Public Relations debate one last time before I finally hit the hay.
TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment