Monday, July 9

Moodboard Monday: Neutrals



















1. Amazing sunnies
2. Hand series by Ana Pina
3. Perfect outfit
4. Incredibly in love with their pale peach jacket
5. Dress from Madewell
6. Cute hairstyle
7. Explore by Wesley Bird
8. The Wythe Hotel, Brooklyn - I know where I'm staying when I do visit NYC
9. Amazing shelves from Michael Metlu
10. Street art photographed by Ben Roberts on Hossegor Beaches, Landes, France
11. Fawn suede hat complete with feathers
12. Necklace
13. My kinda home

Every now and then, I like to do a little round-up of my recent favourite pins from Pinterest and elsewhere so I thought I'd make it a weekly thing and name it Moodboard Monday. Anyone who knows me well enough and has had flipped through my notebooks will know that I love making collages and lists so tadah! I've decided to be a little more consistent about it and I'll share some of my notebook collages with you all when I'm successful in coaxing my mom to scan them in the office for me.

Life's been throwing me several moodballs as of late. :/ The sudden influx of sadness is throwing me a little off but I sincerely hope that all of you have had a wonderful Monday! Nothing like a little yoga to get your head in the right space again. :)
TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment