Salmon three-ways: sashimi, pan-seared and marinated
Sashimi platter for two
How thick and awesome is the hamachi?
Look at our "sashimi faces"
Tori Kamameshi
The sashimi was unbelievably fresh and gorgeous but my usual favourite, Sun with Moon's kamameshi was disappointing. The standard of the food at Sun with Moon seemed to have sunk quite a fair bit. Keeping that in mind, Priss and I have decided to boycott Sun with Moon for the time being and try out other Japanese restaurants at the Cuppage Terrence. I heard that they are absolutely jammed-packed with authentic Japanese goodies. Can't wait! I can never get tired of Japanese food. Seriously. If I had to choose one cuisine to live on for the rest of my life, it would be Japanese. The selection of goodies this cuisine has is limitless! Omg ok I really need to stop talking about food otherwise I am never going to lose weight. #majorfattie4lyfe
K I'm off to get changed for Mink tonight with the kids.
TTFN~
No comments:
Post a Comment