These were all taken during our (Justin, Shairah and I) adventurous walk in Sydney. We decided to go adventuring so we took random turns about Sydney and ended up in the suburbs! We went shopping, oogled at houses, and snapped pictures of spiders before making our way back to Darling Harbor for melon ice cream and chocolate pancakes at Pancakes on the Rocks (all completely unplanned!). And it was so much fun! Til today, we still remember that fateful random walk we had and talk about it all the time.
And guess what? Shairah and I would be going to Vietnam next month!!! :D I am so ridiculously excited. I haven't traveled in over a year so my wanderlusting was really itching to go somewhere, anywhere! I had initially planned to go visit Dom alone but it'd be lonely traveling around myself cos Dom still has to go to work on the weekdays. :( So imagine my excitement when Shairah tells me that she wants to come too! We've mutually agreed to do what we did in Sydney: adventuring!
Has anyone been to Vietnam before and would like to give two girls some tips on where to go/ shop/ visit, please do! Dom and I would be going up to some beautiful beach (or so he claims!) before Shairah comes but we have no idea what else to do over the weekdays so suggestions are welcome!
Have I mentioned how ridiculously excited I am? :D
K TTFN~
I reckon I ought to stop looking at pictures of Vietnam and go get some work done before meeting Justin for tehpeng.
Need. To. Focus.
One. More. Week.









No comments:
Post a Comment