Ribbons from Chinatown's People's Park Complex
I am never getting my crafting stuff from Spotlight again (unless of course, they have another 70% sale). They have everything in Chinatown! And seriously guys, it's not that far away. The People's Park Complex is directly outside the exit of Chinatown MRT station!
Also, the toiletries there are incredibly cheaper. I bought my Redken hair treatment from JasonSally at $45 when Ocean in Chinatown was selling it at $27.................. Want to stab myself. Ocean is the name of the shop that sells these toiletries at unbelievably low prices so do go there to get them (aunty in me speaking very excitedly)! I went a little trigger-happy when Priss's mom brought us there and bought my Redken hair shampoo (Dove was making my scalp itchy :/), Clinelle skin products, Neutrogena's anti-residue shampoo as recommended by Priss and some household items for my mom for the grand total of............ $70! :O That's a lot of stuff for $70!
I'll let you guys know how Neutrogena's anti-residue shampoo works out!
K it's 5am and I'm finally hitting the sack otherwise I'm going to have trouble waking up for church later. KGNBAI.
TTFN~
No comments:
Post a Comment