Dean & Deluca for Sunday brunch with D! The food was so-so. Nothing spectacular, really. The desserts did look amazing but we were way too stuffed to try anything else. Perhaps on the next visit we shall! Anyway, D and I spent the day talking about jobs and savings and I reckon it's time I do something about my (nonexistent) savings. It's really quite terrible that I spend right down to my last dollar each month and eagerly anticipate my next cheque or month's allowance. :(
With the deadline of my graduating from uni soon and with the looming prospect of my becoming a corporate sellout, t's about time I settle grown-up problems like how much I should save each month, how to say no to buying another black dress and how to wake up on time so as not to spend unnecessarily on cabs. Move over, Girl in the Green Scarf.
K I'm off to pack my bag for my first Zumba class of which I'm taking the bus to. ^^
TTFN~
No comments:
Post a Comment