Tuesday, July 24

Well, they lied


"Who said it was easy? 
It is never easy. 
Oh, they did? 
Well, they lied."

Feeling tired, grouchy and rather meh as of late. I can't seem to get to bed anytime before 5am and I'd be up by the time the sun rises because my room gets too bright and I can't seem to sleep anymore. This has only recently became a problem. I used to be able to sleep anywhere, everywhere.

REST WHY HAVE YOU DESERTED ME?!

Was considering going for Public Relations tutorial since I was already up but I figured that it would be kinda redundant seeing that today's tutorial would be consultation only and I don't have much to consult my tutor about. Hence, I decided to make use of the time to start doing research instead.

I have broken down my Public Relations "to-do" list and I have to do some investigating at Japanese restaurants. Who would like to join me on my quest? Alternatively, I could just go with my mother so that she can pay for the meal as well. *cue evil laughter*

Ok I've decided to spend my time awake fruitfully. Since I can't sleep, I might as well go exercise. I'm usually not so motivated to exercise but... Dom just whatsapped me to (and I quote) "Burn off those fats!". T.T Shall jog to gardens for a swim. Then wake daddy up to go for lunch with me. Problem is... where is my swimming costume?

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment