(Graphics designed by: Jakob Westman)
I hope he doesn't mind me using it for a school project! Besides, I did credit him in the magazine. :D So I've been working my ass off on three of my assignments that due next Friday. My mini-magazine for Media Structures & Practices on the negative influences of MTV music videos on youths, my feature journalism article on how youths are now streaming music instead of buying it, and my Public Relations plan & press release for World Wildlife Fund.
I am feeling rather swamped at the moment.
I just thank my lucky stars that I've already written my article. I just need to tweak it a smidge after the the peer reviewing on Friday. Fingers crossed Felix likes my article. I can't bear to work on it anymore. Ugh.
I've also done a fair bit of shopping. Hehehe. I managed to score $80 worth of clothes for $30 at Earl Grey Party thanks to a Groupon voucher! Can't wait to receive my loot. :D
2 tops, 1 pair of shorts and a bag for $30!
I know I probably shouldn't shop anymore seeing that I'm going to Vietnam next month but... I can't get this dress out of my mind! I know I shouldn't. It might not even fit me................. But it's so pretty! :(
TTFN~






No comments:
Post a Comment